Monday 13 June 2011

Objective.

I've been much more looking at animation much more objectively, wondering if they really are animated 'correctly', and i've had a little look at Eric's site, and his animation tests and found that some are quite static. I think, as well as making me a better animator, it's made me appreciate and realise what good animation looks like. I think i'll revisit some of the classic pixar/dreamworks movies, and study the animation.
ERICS 
I guess if I can find what's wrong with them, then i can apply that to my own animations.
I've also been looking at past and present 11 Second Club entries, writing down what i thought was wrong with the animations, then watching the critique, as a sort of test, to see if i can see the same issues. Or if I'm way off target, and need to focus on something else.
11

No comments:

Post a Comment